October 15, 2017

More on the Prime Creator


Over a week after the launching at George’s workshop, here we are again doing another one!  This time it was with the local group at my house.  Since the last launching was still fresh in my mind, I decided to do a repeat, and gather more information on the Prime Creator.  Keep in mind that the information that I am receiving may not match up with your understanding of this aspect of creation.  I am new to this understanding, so I am just going with what comes through.

A the start of my journey, I briefly passed through the Prime Creator “zone” and ended up in that deliciously calm and curiously empty golden energy of what I call Source.  What a great place to rest a bit!  But what gets the manifestation process going?  What injects movement into this very calm and serene arena?

As I floated in the Source energy, I felt a shiver or a pulse of energy go through.  Where this came from, I haven’t a clue, although as is the nature of infinity, there is always an upline, right?  This shiver got the manifestation process moving, and from there, I drifted to the Prime Creator level.  Here, there was all kinds of action.  This level was composed of many many units like a honeycomb or tiny blocks stacked up.  These were all of the Prime Creator aspects ready to get their assignments and complete their tasks.  The energy was one of very happy anticipation! 

All of a sudden, hundreds of units were launched into space, and I heard lots of giggling, cheering and applause.  A creative endeavor was being launched, and there was much joy in the process.  Since there were so many units being sent out, I can only surmise that each one had its unique and different task to complete. 

I am skipping the information that I received at our launch during George’s workshop.  You can review it here.  Now, fast forward to the end result of this creation.  I got to experience a world of conscious play and creation.  I am not even sure that this world was a realm of form the way we know life on earth.  Everything had a glow to it, especially the plants.  The energy of joy permeated all.  This was a world where forms were created, and consciousness occupied those forms at will.  When the consciousnesses were done with the experience, they simply removed themselves from the form and went somewhere else to experience something different. 

I had to wonder—was our planet once this way?  Imagine living in a world where there was no killing or being killed, no need to eat, and living in harmony with all of nature.  I do believe that at one time eons ago we were able to come to earth, occupy a body to experience physicality, and then drop that body and move on.  At some point, we lost the ability to do that and got stuck here. 

At the end of my journey, I asked Source about the purpose for all of this.  Source’s reply was “to create life”.  Simple and elegant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment