March 26, 2017

A Very Special Event

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to attend a very lovely event in Durango, Colorado, which is about 50 miles away from my house.  As long time friends and readers of this blog may know, I was a trained shamanic practitioner and teacher of that tradition for many years before I created the Quantum Sphere Healing protocol.  The tradition that is still very dear to my heart is that of the Q’ero shamans of Peru.  The Q’ero people live in the high Andes Mountains above 14,000’, and maintain their traditional lifestyle to this day. 

Terry and Rose Stout of Durango managed, through great effort on their part, to bring a Q’ero paqo (healer) to their town to do a group ceremony and private healing sessions.  His name is don Eduardo Chura Apaza.  Yesterday I attended the public ceremony at which a group despacho, or medicine bundle, was created by don Eduardo with help from everyone present.  The theme for this sacred bundle was “Visioning Highest Consciousness for All Beings and For Our Earth”.  The despacho was then burned at a fire ceremony later in the evening, which is how the positive intent of the group is released.  
  
It has been many years since I was in the presence of a Q’ero paqo, and I had forgotten how wonderful they are.  The Q’ero live a nature based life and are also intimately connected to the quantum field and their local sacred mountains, or Apus.  There are less than 500 of them left in Peru, and they are united in a group consciousness through their connection to the quantum field.  They are heart centered and joyful at all times, and that energy is carried over to any one that they meet.  What a delight to be in that energy again! 

Don Eduardo held the higher dimensional sacred space for the creation of the despacho, and that space was warm and openhearted as well.  I know that everyone present was changed as a result of being in that presence, myself included.  It was a good reminder for me to live life from the heart and continue to connect deeply every day to the natural kingdom.  Enjoy the photos.  You may also be able to tap into the lovely energy from yesterday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment