January 28, 2017

Conversing with the Snow


This past week, we had enough snow here to make going out to snowshoe in our local area feasible.  The mountains of Colorado have had more than their fair share of snow this winter, but I much prefer staying close to home for my winter fun.  This morning I went over to Mesa Verde National Park to snowshoe around the campground.  With a crystal clear blue sky, bright sunshine and pristine fluffy snow, it was perfect.  The campground roads were groomed for Nordic and skate skiers, and there were quite a few people taking advantage of that. 

The advantage of snowshoeing is that you can set off in any direction away from the trail and create your own adventure, which is what I did for part of my morning.  While breaking a trail through the pristine and untouched snow, I naturally started linking up with the consciousness of the snow.  I wrote a bit about this last winter, and that information still stands.   The energy of snow is a very joyful and soft group consciousness.  Tuning in today felt like I was reunited with an old friend, as if no time had passed since last winter! 

When you make a deep connection with the consciousness of snow, it is possible to hear the almost infinite number of voices of the individual snowflakes chattering away as if you were in a huge stadium of people waiting for a concert or sporting event to start.  It can be quite magical!  So I asked if the snow had any information to give me today.  It turns out that, under certain weather conditions, each snow flake creates a unique and symmetrical pattern, and that this pattern is capable of being programmed and can retain information.      

Well, this was a new one on me!  I had to think about this a while.  First of all, snow/water is H₂O.  I recalled the experiments that Dr. Masaru Emoto did with programming water and then freezing and taking photos of the crystalline structure of the ice crystals.  With snow, we are looking at the crystalline structures that have already been formed, and then imprinting that structure with information.  Does that information get lost as soon as the snow melts?  I don’t know. 

How to imprint snow?  What I did was I expanded my Core Essence with gratitude and appreciation while I was slogging through the snow to see if I could feel any effect.  I sure did, as it felt like dozens of tiny puppies were happily following behind me.  Quite a unique sensation.  Would that effect remain for others to feel as they went down the same trail?  I like to think so. 

Then I started to think about how quartz crystals can be programmed.  Quartz is made up of silicon dioxide, or SiO₂.   The only commonality with water is the oxygen atom, but if you tune into the energy of both molecules, H₂O feels much more smooth and organic, while the SiO₂ feels very harsh and rigid and more synthetic.  If we want to program water or snow, it should be with a positive and healing emotion.  That type of energy does have a nice flow to it, and when the water or snow is melted or disbursed, as it would eventually be, I like to think that that positive energy also gets spread around for the benefit of the earth and her kingdoms, including the human kingdom.  That kind of action would not happen with a quartz crystal, as the programming remains trapped inside it.  There may be a limited field of influence around the crystal, but not a wide spread effect as with melting snow.  I may be speaking of generalities here, but you get the idea.
                             
I might try an experiment.  If there is an area on one of my snowshoe routes that I can easily double back on, I can imprint that part of the trail with my expanded Core Essence and perhaps gratitude and appreciation as I go by, and the go back through that same area to see what I pick up energetically.  And then perhaps go back after the snow melts to check again.  After all, that snow will be feeding the earth beneath it with that positive programming as it melts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment