September 10, 2016

Tools for Transition Part 10 Ready for Purchase

Two weeks ago, I presented the final workshop in the "Tools for Transition" series entitled "Putting it All Together".  It is available for purchase here.
In this workshop, I recapped the Inner Child work, and then went on to work with the very essential Inner Mother archetype.  I have received a lot of positive feedback from this segment of the workshop, as unless one has a healthy and healed mother energy within, it can be very difficult to embrace and love oneself.

The next part of the workshop provided some strategies for recognizing and working through issues when they come up, followed by a very lively Q & A discussion period.   What fun!

Most likely I will be doing a New Years workshop for Rise Multiversity in early January.  Until then, my hope is that all of you will be making use of all of the "Tools" that I have taught during these workshops.  No one can do that for you.  I love the phrase "Make ready for what is to come."  We do not know what that may be, but that does not mean that we can sit idly by and wait, either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment