February 28, 2016

Incoming


Earlier today our launching group met at my house for our February launch.  Since it had been a while, or seemed like it, since our last launch, we spent some time catching up.  Everyone had been noticing the kind of crazy background energy that I wrote about after my last Rise Multiversity workshop on the shadow.  It is a different kind of acceleration, more of a subconscious and unconscious energy effect than a busi-ness in the physical world as has been noticed in times past.  Of course, our individual launchings also reflected this chaotic background noise. 

I was the last one to get launched, and when I first sat down with the group, I thought my intent for the launching was to further investigate different ways to exit this universe, which was the theme of my last post.  This was not to be.  As I worked my way around the circle waiting for my turn, I kept seeing an image of planet earth with a huge bubble of glowing energy expanding towards it.  Wow.  Now what was this?  My intent then shifted to investigate this phenomenon. 

First of all, I have to mention that the launchings that took place before mine were full of lots of action, almost a "Wizard of Oz" kind of energy.  The launchees were all over the place having such a great time during their cosmic journeys.  There was a lot of spinning with stuff flying all around.  The energy of fun permeated the space, but also raised our vibrations at the same time. 

Once my turn came around and my consciousness was expanded and launched, I went searching for the cause of the expanding wave or bubble of energy that has been approaching our planet.  It was not originating from within our galaxy, but from far beyond in the cosmos, in other words, our section of the universe.  I then saw a brilliant core of light at the center of this huge bubble of energy.  I approached that light and entered a portal or stargate.  There was a brief scene of a council of beings who were orchestrating this operation within the opening, and then I zipped past them and entered the energy itself. 

It felt like this energy was being stored somewhere in another dimension and the portal that I just went through was actually a control valve with the council of beings doing the controlling.  As I connected with this energy, it felt like a nuclear bomb blast.  It was glowing hot and chaotic, and capable of dissolving anything in its path.  At that point, I also embodied and became that energy.  It is important to remember that since we are all a part of what we experience, we can do this with any energetic pattern that we encounter.  It is a great way to learn about any unknown. 

I then asked about the purpose of what I was experiencing.  Apparently not just our planet but the whole solar system and perhaps beyond it is going to be reset and erased of sentient life sometime in the near future so that a new consciousness can inhabit this part of the cosmos.   While I was out on my journey, one of our members got a message about starting with a clean slate.  She thinks that this will happen in 3 years time, but it could also be sooner.  During her journey, she wanted to check out a location in California that she might want to relocate to, and from above, she saw a huge wave wash over the western half of the country. We are overdue for a good cleansing for sure! 

My next step was to travel back to earth with this wave or bubble of energy and see what would happen.  I zipped back through the portal and past the council of beings.  I was still embodying this chaotic nuclear energy as I approached the earth.  What I saw was as all of the souls that were on the planet at the time of this event were released from their physical bodies en mass, they started to gather up into groups of glowing golden light.  Now, this tells me that they had attained at least 5th dimensional consciousness through the effects of being bombarded by this nuclear chaotic energy.  Perhaps this earthly experiment will come to a close in this manner and everyone will be released from the experience.  That makes sense to me, as I think that we have come to a point of no turning back here. 

Today, we were all tapping into something big coming down the pike in the near future.  Robert Monroe often spoke of “The Gathering” as a place where the various ET races were getting together to watch what would happen here when a certain future event occurs.  Could this be it?  It has been said that when this happens, it will be like nothing we have ever experienced before.  I am sure that many of you have heard the predictions of a worldwide financial collapse, pandemics killing off masses of humanity, the elite building their underground bunkers, and even Planet X swinging back around to wreak havoc.  Could these predictions be our limited conscious minds trying to explain the inklings of a future event?  If this is something that we have no database for, we may be grabbing at any explanation. 

I say, not to worry, as we are all in the same boat.  For my part, I can now call on this chaotic energy whenever I need to really blast through or dissolve some very heavy energy.  Perhaps the lesson here is to start each day as the clean slate.  Resolve issues as they come up.  Review your day before you go to bed for the night.  Drop all of the baggage that you possibly can before the big one hits!  On the other hand, perhaps what I am describing is not part of your individual plan.  Then, never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment