November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow, Thursday, is Thanksgiving Day here in the US.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to express my total gratitude and appreciation for those of you everywhere who have been reading this blog.  Knowing that someone, somewhere, is paying attention to my words of wisdom keeps me forging ahead with this endeavor.  As you can imagine, many many hours have gone into these writings, but the effort is well worth the time it takes.  Sending blessings to all! 

5 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and yours. Thank you for being a wayshower and shiftshaper.
    Espavo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carla for your inspiring words and adventures that you share with us!
    Blessings, Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Carla! <3

    ReplyDelete