June 23, 2013

Tired of Being Tired


Have any of you been noticing this phenomenon in your life?  It is the feeling of being tired down to your bones even when you have gotten a full night’s sleep?  Or thought that you have gotten a full night’s sleep!!?  How is it possible to wake up in the morning already exhausted? 

George Kavassilas has posted his latest episode, number 12, on Super Woo Radio, which is a Chakra Round Table discussion.  It’s excellent for those of you who would like to gather more information on what the chakras are and how to remove them.  His wife Cynthia made a comment about being tired of being tired.  She said that it is a soul fatigue from the eons that we have been on this journey through the density of our chosen experience on our evolutionary path.  We are so done, yet not quite fully finished with these experiences.  This may be why we often see people exiting this earthly realm seemingly prematurely.  Their bodies cannot sustain them any longer. 

I have noticed this unusual and unexplained fatigue happening to me off and on since after the Winter Solstice of last year.  Luckily, it is not a constant feeling.  I do have the sense that there are not enough hours in the day to get everything finished.  The body may need a nap, yet napping is difficult because there is also the underlying drive to “do, do, do”, even during dreamtime.

We also may be processing so much that we are not aware of.  Because of the accelerating vibrational state that we are all living in, stuff will be pushed up to work through.  Much of this will be done at night, thus leading to the waking up already fatigued feeling.  It may not even be our personal stuff, as you may have a soul agreement to process for humanity or our Mother Earth.  A big job indeed! 

I was listening to some Phil Collins songs on my way to go hiking today, and here are some of the lyrics from “Love Police”.  

Sometimes I lie awake, wondering if I'll make it out of here,
but the wind blows round my heels, so I stay
I remember lying there, wishing I could be someone else
trying to find somehow to get away.

If I asked him nicely d'you think he'd show me how to fly,
'cos the dust has weighed my wings down, and I'm too tired to try.


We have a lot of dust on our wings, don't we?  It's been a long journey, and we are all a bit frazzled.  Don't give up, as we are nearing our destination.  It may not be the same destination for everyone, either, and the timing may not be the same for all.

I'll give you my standard advice here.  Take care of your bodies and get some exercise every day.  Spend more time in nature.  Say "no" more often and be willing to eliminate activities and obligations that weigh you down.  Pare down your possessions and really examine any non-supportive or draining relationships that you are entangled in.  Be willing to let those go, as those people may be on a different path than you are and both of you need to be free to follow your heart's calling.

Here's the biggie.  HAVE FUN.  If it's not fun, don't do it!!!  Any activity that you engage in should leave you feeling better afterwards.  That should help get some of that dust off of your wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment